One you have logged in, you will find the following page. Click on the link saying continue to begin the test.
In the top right hand corner is a clock to let you know how much time you have left. You have one hour to complete each test, exactly the same as you would in an exam.
Once completed, make sure you click on the submit button, or your homework will be classed as not done.
To help us provide the best possible learning experience for your child, we have enrolled all of our GCSE students on an online homework programme. This gives instant feedback to your child, allowing them to reflect on their own learning and to improve on their performance.
Your child will be receiving regular homeworks in this way. To use the programme, they need to go to the following website.
Username: first inital and surname, i.e. jbloggs Password: same as username. Students will be prompted to chang their password when they first log on.
Instutution code: vi3
Some features of the improved website are;
· Greater security (can set own personal password).
· Opportunity to initially practice the homework before finally submitting.
· Access to online text book pages directly relevant to the homework.
· Marking by question (rather than by page)
· Immediate marking and feedback.
· Ease of access to previous marks.
· Improved feedback and analysis for staff.
In order for the online homework to work correctly, we recommend that you use the following browsers.
By Car: Travelling by car – from south/north – Visitor Parking is at the front of school. By Bus: From St Helens bus station – Numbers 38 and 356 routes By Train: Travelling by train – St Helens Junction